[3830] CQWW SSB VE7SV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7SV M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:37:53 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7AG, VE7CC, VE7VR, YO6OBH
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    7     6        5
   80:  118    20       30
   40:  890    69       26
   20: 1227    34      131
   15:  506    26       70
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Probably the poorest conditions in the last ~5 years at our QTH, tough slogging
on all bands for the most part. With regulars (and owner) Dale,VE7SV and Andy,
VE7AHA out of town the four of us decided to go M/S which we haven't done in
many years. Would have liked to have seen better prop and numbers but we had
fun playing the hand we were dealt. Great to work Dale at CE4CT and Andy on
holidays in FO land. Thanks to everyone that called in and our team for
pounding through the slow conditions. See you all for CW - key down and all
knobs to the right!!
Jason, VE7AG.