[3830] CQWW SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/RI) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1ri@jimaz.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/RI) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 02:16:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1AOZ,OK1RI,OK8WW,OM5AW,OM6MN
Station: OK1RF/RI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  277    14       63
   80: 1237    23       96
   40: 1819    36      130
   20: 2979    39      157
   15: 2075    39      154
   10:  196    26       97
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Second attempt of multi operation from Brezina. OK/OM party assembled there. As
before in CQWPX SSB â?? all the guests operated from the station first time.
Nice propagation on high bands â?? poor on low bands. We had several MURPHY
visits â?? together we have lost about 1 hour. There were reserves the most
important one - due to bad thinking during the preparation which we were
unfortunately unable to fix during the contest â?? second station had no access
to the receiving antennas on LF, i.e. sorry guys â?? mostly on 40m.
All the participants were happy with the event and agreed to come again for the
CW leg. I do hope to FIX the biggest problem and some smaller ones too. Most
important we all had fun, we put the OK1RF/OK1RI antennas to good use on all
bands â?? which was not the case during last years. We did not aspired for EU
top spot, we just hoped to move up a bit an old OK M/2 record a â??bitâ?? and
have a good time, I do believe we can be satisfied with the result, we even
topped a bit in the multipliers the well known experts at OK5W, OM7M and OM8A
and we made even a few QSOs more than KC1XX, so I do believe not so bad
participation.

Thanks for a QSO and we do hope to work you all in the next contest once more.
Some data:
        160     80      40      20      15      10
AF      4       10      12      49      51      19
AS      6       36      178     390     325     29
EU      249     1006    987     1283    880     126
NA      16      185     624     1125    681     2
OC      0       1       34      105     50      9
SA      2       7       30      52      108     12

73 !
Jiri - OK1RI