[3830] CQWW SSB CE4CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, roberto.ramirez@nextel.cl
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CE4CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:13:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CE4CT
Operator(s): CE4CT,  VE7SV, LU8ADX
Station: CE4CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    6     4        4
   80:  104    21       34
   40:  624    29       77
   20:  897    34      102
   15: 1678    28      117
   10: 1166    24       91
------------------------------

Club: CE Contest Group

Comments:

Gents

When we decided to try M2 we knew it was crazy, we only have one tower and two
tri-band antennas and 3 crazy operators, but with hard work we able to
eliminate much of the interstation interference. On Friday just before the
contest we had a big storm that caused minor damage to our 2el 40 meter antenna
so that we were unable to operate 40 meters the first night. We repaired the
antenna on Saturday and we were able to operate fully on the second night.
Thanks to my best friend and Team Captain Dale VE7SV for his energy for 48
hours and to Diego LU8ADX for flying from Buenos Aires to join us.
Congratulations to all stations that were active from Chile. I think this year
we set a record for the number of stations that were active.
73
CE4CT
Roberto