[3830] CQWW SSB 9A3XV(@9A4M) SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A3XV(@9A4M) SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:17:42 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A4M

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: NR SISAK, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:
   80:
   40: 1934    34      131
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1934    34      131  Total Score = 463,980

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi!

Started without receiving antenna and TX antenna for EU. It was to bad weather
on location in Friday afternoon to set up anything. Having lots of trouble
first night and morning with splaters. When the storm ceased on Saturday
afternoon instead of sleeping I set up K9AY loop and dipole which gave me
opportunity to hear better and run EU with dipole which was much stronger than
vertical with 96 radials.

Unfortunately I miss JA stations on Saturday evening. Second night was more
productive. I had good run to NA before the morning and worked a lot of SA and
Caribian multipliers. Then was very good Sunday morning with high rate with EU.
After that I make an 4 hour pause. After that rate ware slow to the end of the
contest. I had just few runs with EU and with NA. In meantime I played with
multipliers and I worked everything that arives to band (unfortunately missed
CO and XE - zone 6).

All in all I'm satisfied with final score and I enjoyed the contest.

Thanks to all callers, 9A4M guys for hosting and see you in CW part!

73, Sale, 9A3XV