[3830] CQWW SSB KB1H M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KB1H M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:38:33 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H, NB1U, KB1NRB, K1EBY, W1UJ, KM1X
Station: KB1H

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: 05
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   42     8       27
   80:  247    18       84
   40:  336    27      103
   20: 1436    35      121
   15: 1081    29      125
   10:   73     8       17
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Still repairing antennas and new tower (155') is up to 125' right now. Even
though everything is not complete yet we made a good effort.

Saturday overnight we only had one operator and Sunday morning we had two
power
failures when both 20M and 15M were having huge runs. Really broke the rhthym.
Almost 2 million points more than last year. I hope we have more ready for the
CW weekend which is our favorite mode. It was very much a tease to run JAs on
20M as well. Shades of things to come.

Thanks for the QSOs and the log will be on LOTW. We will be using the call
NZ1U
in CQWW CW.