[3830] CQWW SSB ED5R(@EA5KM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED5R(@EA5KM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:21:31 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED5R
Operator(s): CT1HXB, DH1TW, EC1KR, EA3HCJ, EC4DX, EC4JD, EA5RD, EA5SJ, EA5KM,
EA5DWS, EA7FTR, EA7OT, EB7DX, EC7AKV, EA8AUW.
Station: EA5KM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Beniarres - Alicante
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  116     6       45
   80:  555    14       79
   40: 1180    33      113
   20: 1808    35      127
   15: 1770    36      130
   10:  535    17       69
------------------------------

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

another year we have been faithful to the most important event for lovers of
phone Contest. This year we received a visit from Murphy on several occasions,
we have suffered with the antenna of 2 elm for 40m, an Acom 2000 is lost on the
road and a couple of FT1000MP. We suffered a lot to make QSOs with the U.S.A,
there is a 900m mountain in that direction until Sunday do not work with real
Comidad USA, we are confident that with 500 Americans who lost during the
Friday night and Saturday afternoon our result would be better but has not
been.

The team has worked very hard throughout the contest. And we are left with a
nice taste. We would like to congratulate the many colleagues and EA
multi-operators that have made great ratings and new records in its various
Categories.

RUN1 = FT1000MP + ACOM 2000 and AMP 1Kw
RUN2 = FT1000MP + ALPHA 91B
MULT = FT1000MP + TL922
ANT: 5 elm 10m + 5 elm 15m + 4 elm 20m + 2 elm 40m + 1 elm 80m + dipole 80m +
dipole 160m + SWL K9AY 80/160m

This contest QSL confirmation can be done through our Radio Club
Henares(EA4RCH).

Special thanks to our friend Javi EA5KM allows us to use its station for this
contest, without their generosity and hospitality that would not be possible.

A very cordial greeting and goodbye.

ED5R Team 2009