[3830] CQWW SSB TI8M(@TI2KAC) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2009CQWWPhone@w4bw.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TI8M(@TI2KAC) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 03:18:31 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI8M
Operator(s): TI2KAC TI2JCY TI2LCO TI4ZM K4UN W4BW W4KTR W4XO
Station: TI2KAC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Costa Rica
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    6     4        5
   80:  308    16       39
   40:  386    24       57
   20: 1315    28       75
   15:  360    13       28
   10:  134    13       29
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This is yet another multi-national team effort by 4 of us from the US and 4 of
our Costa Rican ham friends.  While this was a somewhat casual effort from an
oceanfront home of one of the TI ops, in the afternoons when rates increased,
it was alot of fun.  We always enjoy putting this team together in the several
places in Costa Rica we've operated, and this was no exception.  And of course
we did out best to enjoy the local cuisine, especially the seafood and fresh
fruits.

While it was a semi-Field Day setup, it was well worth the effort required,
except maybe our very disappointing results on 160m after much effort to erect
that dipole.

Thanks to all for the Q's and we hope to be back again in March for the ARRL
Phone 'test.

Bob Wilson - W4BW