[3830] CQWW SSB S57S SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s57s@rzs-hm.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S57S SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:44:38 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  840    26      108
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Finnaly we can run some Pile-up, not from 3-pointers yet but EU's. I nearly lost
my mind caling JH5 station from zone 25. No success. KH2L just copied 57S, not
enough for completed QSO. A LOT of South America, this time I have no hard work
working them. Almost all come back at first call. I missed short opening to USA
first day at unusual 10:30 UTC.
This time I had worst headache in my contesting career. I had to stop contest
for cupple of times.
A lot QRM from nearby S5 10m HP station makes S/P around his freq impossible.

All in all, 10m shows some recovery after many years. Congratis to all overcome
1000 QSOs on 10m

73, Aleksander, S57S