[3830] CQWW SSB AM3SSB M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AM3SSB M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:32:43 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AM3SSB
Operator(s): EA3IN,EA3QP,EA3JW,EA3GEG,YV3AZV,EA3ALZ,EA5DFV
Station: AM3SSB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Barcelona
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  119     8       50
   80:  679    18       82
   40: 1076    29      107
   20: 1419    37      135
   15: 1822    31      123
   10:  825    25       95
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Our second entry as M/2, this year we've set up the station form scratch
becasue last January we lost most the installation after big storm and wind. So
we've spent most of the part of the year to re-build the AM3SSB with additional
towers.

Amazing conditions in the upper bands specially the 10m opening on Sunday when
we complete the WAGS (Wordked all Germany Stations) in 4 ours with the rate
over 260 QSO/h.

The main 40m beam was finally a dummy load antenna and during the first night
we was thinking that the band was not open to USA.

Thanks to everybody to call us and "I love this game".

AM3SSB team.