[3830] CQWW SSB N3GNW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3gnw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3GNW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:01:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3GNW
Operator(s): N3GNW
Station: N3GNW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:
   80:   17     8       11
   40:   75    15       43
   20:  214    26       94
   15:  227    26       98
   10:   23     7       12
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Far better conditions than we've experienced in the past couple of years.  Rain
the previous weekend meant I couldn't get my 160m antenna up until Friday
afternoon before the contest and for some reason it didn't work. I couldn't
even hear a strong AM station from across the city on it. Lost a couple of
mults there.  And try as I might, I also had some family commitments that could
not be scheduled on any other weekend. So my score is down a little from where
it could be. But it was pleasurable to have a choice of bands and lots of
stations to work.  My buddy commented that the splatter was tremendous.  I
pointed out that the splatter was the sound of opportunity.

I heard K3PP a couple of times and couldn't help but think about W3PP and the
rest of the C6APR crew.  May they rest in peace.