[3830] CQWW SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.georgens@netapp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:02:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 47.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  155    14       30
   80:  579    19       75
   40: 1893    29      113
   20: 2187    33      114
   15: 2529    32      104
   10:  694    20       65
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very enjoyable contest.

First time in a while I was able to beat my score from the prior year.  In
fact, my score was within 20K of my score from two years ago.

80 and 160 were big disappointments but 10 and 15 were big surprises.  Great to
run Europe on 10 again, even for a short time.

Replaced my two TS850's with two K3's for the first time.  Took a while to get
everything stable, but the station worked flawlessly all weekend.

Thanks to everybody for the Q's and the moves.

QSL via NN1N or LOTW

73, Tom W2SC