[3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1uj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:15:03 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - October 30

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  14     10
   40:  17     15
   20:  10      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     35  Total Score = 1,540

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Well that may very well be my best score. That was fun.
Trying the new/used Array Solutions SO2R Master.  Seems nice, better than my
150 ft. lbs manual/homebrew switch i was using.  A lot of getting used to auto
switching RX focus, and i am going to whip the box behind the desk as not to
hear the loud relays hammering away.  (In anticipation of YCCC club SO2R box
project any day now!)

20m was good.

Need to get radio #2 planted on 40m for Thursdays, and float radio #2.

Fun Stuff-

Jay