[3830] CQWW SSB 4L0A(@4L4WW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, uu4jmg@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4L0A(@4L4WW) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:54:51 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4L0A
Operator(s): UU4JMG,UU0JM
Station: 4L4WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LN12KC
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  210    11       54
   80:  515    24       87
   40: 1464    34      122
   20: 1711    36      135
   15: 2283    37      137
   10:  856    25       91
------------------------------

Club: Black Sea Contest Club

Comments:

We had great fun, it was our first experience in CQ WW SSB from zone 21. But
murphy didn't sleep: after first 12 hours we lost FT2000(no rx at all), than we
lost our amplifier, so second part of the contest we worked like in low power
category. Run became worst and to make new mults on one FT1000D was rather
difficult. Anyway it was useful experince for us. We are thankful to 4L6QC for
getting use his FT1000D, 4L4CR for help in technical preparing and of course to
Gia for his hospitality.