[3830] CQWW SSB ES5MC(@ES5TV) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ES5MC(@ES5TV) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:33:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES5MC
Operator(s): ES5MC
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: nr Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:
   80:
   40: 2685    36      136
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2685    36      136  Total Score = 675,100

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Some minor technical problems, but mainly my own (physical) condition did not
allow me to reach 3k QSO-s, that definitely would have been possible (needed
just a few extra hours of effort behind the radio... :)

Good runs to the east - many JA-s and surprisingly nice amount of VK-s also,
but unfortunately not so good conditions to NA. Missed 4 zones - 2, 22, 36 and
37 - somehow no VU worked in spite of long hours of TX to that direction.
Probably some fairly simple country mults also missed, though generally I
should be pleased with the total multiplier.

Surely this result would have not been possible without using ES5TV-s nice
set-up - two separate 3 el stacked yagi systems giving two simultaneous
directions to me all the time on TX and RX. Many thanks!

No idea about the CW part yet - anyway - CU around!

73, Arvo