[3830] SS CW N0KE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vail@sopris.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0KE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:35:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    2
   80:  129
   40:  181
   20:  166
   15:   63
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Missed KP2 and VO for a sweep and heard both with pileups. Worked VE8EV and
VY1EI in back to back QSOs with an hour to go and found K0TO in ID for #78 with
2 minutes left. Maybe some day I'll be motivated to do a full out effort in this
contest. Anyways it was fun to give the finally functional 4 SQ for 75/80 and
good workout. I say functional as there are still some "issues" and probably
always will be.