[3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjoker@dxhound.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:17:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6SC
Operator(s): W6SC
Station: W6SC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Morgan Hill, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:21

------------
  160:
   80:   83
   40:  166
   20:  185
   15:   26
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The A-side receiver on the Orion I died on Saturday morning - that didn't help
any.  Got a 20-minute late start as a result.  The B-side performed nicely
throughout the contest.  Had an interesting "adventure" with the N1MM logger,
as usual, but it did most of what it claims to do.  Odd things happened with
spotting, too, as I had "Spot all S&P QSO's" checked but it only auto-spotted
them about 25% of the time.  Spent more time in this one, had a bigger score
than ever before, had a good time with it, got the sweep!