[3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:38:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): W6YI, K6AM, N6KI, N6RT, N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  292
   40:  557
   20:  517
   15:  224
   10:    0
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

We had another great Sweepstakes.  This year we added another secret weapon to
the team.  Thanks to Doug, N6RT for making the treck down here to join us.

We were a little worried about the sweep this time because as of Sunday
morning, we didnt hear any VO1's or see any spotted.  Luckily VO1MP and VO1HE
answered our CQ's, so the sweep was in the bag.

This was the best we have ever done in this contest.  Conditions were pretty
good and it seemed like participation was up slightly.  Thats always great to
see.  Thanks to everyone for the QSO's.  Hope to see everyone in 2 weeks.  We
will be Multi Op again for that one.

73,

Dan N6MJ for team W6YI