[3830] SS CW KX7L Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KX7L Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:03:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:   85
   40:   71
   20:  136
   15:   29
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Had a great time with this one.  Was determined to do some serious BIC
(butt in chair) time, and had my best result since starting the QRP
habit.  80m was in fantastic shape late Saturday night, worked everything
I heard.  Unfortunately I wasn't hearing WPA.  Here's a puzzle:
Maryland, population 5 million, 12 Q's in my log.
Western Pennsylvania, population approx 5 million, 0 QSO's in my log.
Is SS unpopular in WPA?  Big Steelers game on SS weekend?  Maybe next
year I'll go QRO and shoot for the sweep.