[3830] SS CW K9IUA Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9iua@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9IUA Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 05:53:48 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9IUA
Operator(s): K9IUA
Station: K9IUA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Ten-Tec Argo Scout at 5 watts to 40M inverted up 25 ft at peak and fed by
450-ohm window line.

Operated S&P for two-thirds of my operating time, which I dearly dislike doing,
but tried to make the most of it by concentrating on getting a new multiplier
with each QSO.  Called CQ for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon on 40, 20,
and 15, which actually makes me much happier, more comfortable, and more
confident as an operator, even though periodically I'd get driven off my
frequency.  In the end, I'm always seriously embarrassed by my piddly results,
but probably rightly deserve by my very meager station and lack of expertise.