[3830] SS CW N7OU(@K7ZSD) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7OU(@K7ZSD) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:47:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7OU
Operator(s): N7OU
Station: K7ZSD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   73
   40:  217
   20:  275
   15:   76
   10:
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Like last year for the SS, I was a guest op at the big station of Brad, K7ZSD.
We had some software problems at the beginning, so for the first 12 hours I
used a single radio. Before crashing for the night I got the SO2R set-up
working properly and operated that way on Sunday, actually making more QSOs in
the second half. Highlights included beating out a pile-up to work VO1MP on 15m
and nailing VY1EI on 20m for the Sweep.

Many thanks to Brad and Ruth for their kind hospitality, including the
delicious turkey soup on Sunday night.

73, Bill N7OU