[3830] SS CW K7TD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7TD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:40:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7TD
Operator(s): K7TD
Station: K7TD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  293
   40:  210
   20:  420
   15:   94
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Wow, it's probably been almost 30 years since I operated SS as a single OP for
the whole period.  I forgot how grueling late Sunday afternoon can get when
you're really digging to find someone you have not worked or get runs started.
My spirits really picked up when VO1MP called me late Sunday on 20M to achieve
a clean sweep.   Thanks Gus!  And thanks Alan K0AV for challenging me to make a
serious attempt this year.  Go GMCC !