[3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:11:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: School Club HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  462
   40:  462
   20:  242
   15:   28
   10:
------------

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

A very enjoyable weekend. We had strong winds in Kansas on Sunday and the power
went out momentarily, but fortunately it was a one-time event.  AK and NT were
the hold-outs until the 1900Z hour on Sunday when VY1EI came through on 15m for
the Sweep. Nice to work a few other schools. Sorry we didn't hear K0KU, but
congratulations on an excellent SS golden anniversary operating event!

It's always fun putting Hesston College on the air. Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC