[3830] SS CW K2YR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2yr@nycap.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2YR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:01:02 -0800

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         1.8      50     100    4
         3.5     154     308   19
           7     126     252   23
          14     271     542   27
          21       9      18    3
       Total     610    1220   76

            Score : 92,720

          Soapbox : First time back in SSCW in a decade.  Great contest!
Bands were long Saturday night early, but condx pretty good. First half
was terrible for me trying to get back into the SS groove, but Sunday got
going better and was utilizing second radio nicely to keep rates OK.
Anyway, by the time I was doing better, it was too late. Can we do it
again this weekend? I'm ready now. HI HI.  If I can find my mic, I might
get on phone SS, but it's just not the same!

Radios:  FT1000MP & FT990
Antennas: 20M/15M/10M 2el Quad at 45 feet
        80M/40M inverted V at 50 feet
        3 el 40M Wire beam at 45 feet fixed west
        160M inverted L's
        720 foot Beverages, NE, E & W

So2R devices: microHAM MK2R+; Homebrew Band Decoder/Relay Driver; Homebrew 2R
Bev switch; Array Solutions "SixPak";
Array Solutions FM-6 Filter Switch; ICE Bandpass Filters.

Contest Software: N1mm

73, Thanks for the Q's.
-Carl, K2YR