[3830] CQWW SSB KP4KE(DK8ZB) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kp4ke@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KP4KE(DK8ZB) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:30:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): DK8ZB
Station: KP4KE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: PUERTO RICO
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   92     8       15
   80:  313    15       53
   40:  660    24       76
   20: 1367    32       95
   15: 2078    29       97
   10:   53    14       28
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to all station to looking for my station DK8ZB Good operator but in two
occasions get mad to me, I don't let get more than 3 watts   hi  hi
He don't make Germany in 160 and 10 meter and miss HI in 80, 40 and 10 that is
incredible!!!! A lot a friend in HI land and no one show up!!
SEE you again next year may be in low power  QRP is hard but no impossible!!