[3830] KyQP WB2ABD Out of State LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP WB2ABD Out of State LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:47:21 -0800
                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   15     1
   40:   28     7
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   43     8  Mults = 40  Total Score = 4,760

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

score includes KY4DXA bonus

frustrated to find non-intuitive county designations in website rules not
matching the list in N1MM: too much fumbling around to suit me. I also noticed
that there are different classes for KY stations (read Awards), but one for
out-of-state. ( I assume mixed, any power). Hope I interpreted that correctly.

Thanks to the mobiles and fixed stations for their efforts

Paul WB2ABD
K3 Invvees @ 60ft.  N1MM uHam MK