[3830] OK/OM DX YL2PN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yl2pn@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX YL2PN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:34:36 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: YL2PN
Operator(s): YL2PN
Station: YL2PN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KO27fi Skulte Manor
Operating Time (hrs): 6:34

  160:   40    33
   80:   90    62
   40:   70    53
   20:   23    21
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  223   169  Total Score = 37,687

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

RIG:      IC-751 barefoot + Straight Key
FEEDER:   Cable RG-58U length 65 m
ANTENNA:  INV Vee multiband (160+80+40+20) center folded at 8 m AGL & 35 m ASL
COMPUTER: HP Notebook nx6110 Processor 1.4 GHz with 504 KB RAM
SOFTWARE: MS Windows 2002 Home Edition with Service Pack 3 patch

100% S & P with straight key.
Vy low activity at the beginning of contest.
Only 2 4 band [(15+10) was ABS GUHOR] responsers = OK1HFP & OL6P and ~10 3
band.
About some OK,OMs (calls are hidden in this comment)- they were absolutely
deaf.
OL5W cudn't catch weak HB9 and layed out a long tirade of angry plain text
on other oaks, permanently calling him and making terribly QRM.
Only 6,5 hrs to work.
Most of rest time spent trying to control TRCVR from
TR4W under WINDOWS XP, using GEMBIRD USB port to SERIAL port converter
but "unsexfully". Need EXPERT help.
And short ~2 hrs naps.
May be it's time to change my favorite contest logger to N1MM?
TNX all for QSOs and till next events.
Please keep ur ears open on my low speed + low power + low wires triplex.
73 & TIA Peter - YL2PN