[3830] SS CW W4EF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4EF@dellroy.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4EF Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:53:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4EF
Operator(s): W4EF
Station: W4EF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 01:13

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  100
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  Ten-Tec Omni 6+
Amp:  Drake L-7
Antenna: 40 meter inverted-V at 35'

Fired up from new QTH after a long day out in the sun doing antenna work with
my flu barely in remission (I ended up getting sick again the following week).
I was too tired to setup N1MM and the keyer memories, so I sent by hand and
logged with a pencil on scrap paper. My apologies to all those who were
subjected to my hand sent CW.

Great fun to get a little rate going on 40 and work many familiar callsigns.

73, Mike W4EF..........