[3830] SS SSB W4MJA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4MJA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:28:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First ever SS and learned a lot. Enjoyed the run time, and at one point I was at
a rate of 144/hr. First real serious effort with the FT-1000MP, and I can't say
enough about this radio. The wires performed flawlessly all through the
contest. No 160 antenna didn't hurt, but running handicapped on 15M needs to
stop. Looking forward to casual effort in CQWW CW.