[3830] SS SSB VA3DF Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dferris1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VA3DF Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:21:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   86
   40:  187
   20:   78
   15:   63
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Got off to a terrible start, just could not work anyone and was almost at the
point of going outside to see if everything had fallen down. However, things
did start to come around and gradually I crept ahead of last year's pace.

Put in a late night on Saturday and finally called it quits with about 205 qsos
in the log. Sunday morning, the cat woke me up after about 3 hours of sleep and
I eventually worked my way down to the shack - first qso was a new mult and
after that I started a very nice run on 40 that put about 100 qsos in the log.
Did not get the sweep but was still happy with the contest result.

Lots of positive feedback regarding my signal strength - those comments are
always welcome!

As usual, it's a jungle out there when you run qrp!!

73,

Doug
VA3DF