[3830] SS SSB K9MMS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K9MMS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:39:05 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:  261
   40:  156
   20:   37
   15:   26
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Since I missed a sweep in SS CW by one section (NL), I decided to go HP
unlimited in the Phone SS.  Only my second time ever to ever go assisted (as
single op) in SS.  I still had to do a lot of searching to complete the sweep.
When I resumed operating on Sunday afternoon, I only needed MB and VI.  MB was
the last one worked.

The main goal was a sweep.  After working MB. I had a couple of good CQ runs in
the last few hours of the contest on 80 (mostly) and 40.

Thanks for the Qs and Ms.

73,
   Gary