[3830] SS SSB N6ML(@W6JZH) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6ML(@W6JZH) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:30:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6ML
Operator(s): N6ML
Station: W6JZH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Pittsburg, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  118
   40:  514
   20:  574
   15:  414
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

No SO2R! (1 x K3, 1 x Alpha 77DX, 20/40 on a shared boom and 15 on another boom
on the same mast)

Condx good on 15. Crowded and painful on 40 especially, and 20.

The elusive last mult in this one was BC! Didn't hear a VE7 on Saturday at all,
nor see one spotted. VE7BC was on 15 on Sunday morning, but I couldn't hear him.
I stayed on the band and ran for a while, then a VE6 called, so I figured the
skip might be right, so swung the beam around, clicked on the spot, and there
he was, nice and loud!

Managed my goal of 1600 Qs - a 10% improvement on last year (as K6IAM) - maybe
I'm learning something ;)

Thanks for the Qs, and special thanks again to W6ZJH for the use of the
station...

    ~Iain / N6ML