[3830] SS SSB KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:40:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM87mg
Operating Time (hrs): 6.7
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:   44
   40:   53
   20:   53
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great contest! I didn't get to work as much as I wanted to with family
obligations, but I really had fun. Got to use the old FT990 some with
the butternut and made more contacts with that than the FT2000. These
Sweepstakes are much different from the DX contests and the antennas
you want to use are different too. Everybody wants everything LOW for
these contests and now I am learning why. I got to talk to a few new
hams during the contest and helped a couple setup their logs for it. I
know this is supposed to be a fast paced activity, but thanks to all
the guys out there that slow down and help someone get started. We
need more contesters and this is a great opportunity for new hams to
get into the sport.