[3830] SS SSB K4LY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4LY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 05:41:05 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4LY
Operator(s): K4LY
Station: K4LY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   48
   40:   26
   20:   49
   15:   63
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Because of a head cold, my goals changed before and during the contest.  Friday
I gave up the goal of a QRP effort and started low power with the goal of a
sweep.  Soon my voice gave out, and I decided to mainly work on my LoTW 5B WAS
using spotting.  I continued the A exchange since I felt others might find a
change to U confusing, but for most contacts, I was using spotting, and I will
not submit my score.  However, I will upload to LoTW.  If I feel well next
weekend, I'll try a serious QRP effort in the CQWW.  I noticed much fewer
checks from the mid-50's (like mine!) than just a few years ago. Tempus fugit!
Doug  ex-W0AH, W2CRS