[3830] SS SSB VO1KVT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1kvt@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1KVT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:05:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1KVT
Operator(s): VO1KVT
Station: VO1KVT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL.
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   78
   40:   69
   20:  284
   15:  184
   10:    0
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good on all bands worked, I had good propagation into the
west and midwest on 20 and 15 meter bands. The stations I worked from Hawaii
were booming in here. It was nice to work many stations who needed NL for the
sweep, I guess that was the reason for some good pileups that I had during the
contest. I did not realize how many sections I had until the contest was over,
76 only 4 more for the sweep, WTX, MS, AK and NT. It was lots of fun with the
good conditions and we will see you again next year.
73 Ken, VO1KVT