[3830] LZ DX LY5W SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly5w.sam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX LY5W SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:24:16 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: KO15ta, Kriemala
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  539    176     52
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  539    176     52  Total Score = 80,704

Club:

Comments:

Used everything I had: skimmer, cluster,... Skimmer sometimes helped, sometimes
I had problems with returning after QSO to my CQ frequency. This moment I don't
have second radio, so played with old good Kenwood TS-850S. A=B when on B QSO
from skimmer or cluster and back to my frequency in A.
After 29 minutes from start I lost power, but after 1 hour were OK again.
ARRL SSB Sweepstakes made bad job: not so many USA this time. Japanese were
with local contest so only few of them called me in contest.
Naval/INORC/Mongolian contest's also were same time. Too many event's one
time!
21 LZ county! Good activity from Bulgaria.
TNX very much for the plaque of 2008 event on 40 meters. Look to
http://lzdx.bfra.org/results2008en.html#tagD40 - there was a battle! First
three places in WORLD - LY call's :-))
TNX for the QSO's guys, see ya in CQWW CW this weekend on 80 meters too.
Give me a call!
73, Sam LY5W