[3830] SS SSB K3YDX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3YDX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:35:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Gambrills, Md.
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:   56
   40:   58
   20:   71
   15:   30
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another series of lessons learned.  Trying to contest with a 3 year old grandson
around is not helpful to the effort!  A ground mounted vertical on 80 meters is
better than a dummy load, but not by much.
Got excited after finally working NV section I forgot to hit enter to log it
and tuned off the frequency loosing the data.  Embarassed to have to go back
and convince him to work me again!  Gotta remember to hit that enter key.
Lots of fun and always a pleasure to run into old friends.
73-Hank