[3830] SS SSB N6HC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6HC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:54:55 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   93
   40:  378
   20:  440
   15:  389
   10:    0
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I could not put in a full 24 hour effort due to a prior social commitment on
Sunday and a reluctance to forego a full night of sleep on Saturday!  This was
the first Sweepstakes contest that I have entered in the Unlimited Class.  Can
you believe I didn't achieve a sweep!  Telnet was a complete distraction!  I
doubt that I'll try that again 8>(
Fifteen meters was a pleasant surprise.  Twenty meters was a madhouse.  Forty
meters was more productive than I had anticipated.
My next door neighbors were away for the weekend so I didn't get any complaints
about RFI 8>)
My old 486-50 DOS computer logger only burped once during the contest.  The
station equipment worked flawlessly.  Life is good.
Thanks for all the QSOs.  See you in the next one.
Best regards,
Arnie  N6HC