[3830] SS SSB K4EU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4eu@vabb.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4EU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:15:23 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4EU
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:  536
   40:  121
   20:  200
   15:  168
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time over 1000 Q's in SS for me.  After first 5 minutes of the contest
with AL7FD and VE8EV in the 15m log, I figured a sweep was on the way....  Went
searching for KP2 and KP4 on 15m Sunday afternoon otherwise all the other
sections called me.... Was able to run on 3700 for approximately 6 hours
Saturday night which accounted for more than half my total Q's..... It was good
to say hello to so many friends especially my Ham cousins K6EU and AB5EU.  And,
thanks to all the not so serious casual ops out there who make the contest what
it is.....  Thanks for the Q's and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
73....//Steve K4EU

FT-1000/Field
QRO HF-2500DX Amp
8ele Log Periodic up 55'