[3830] SS SSB KA9MOM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rfroelich@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KA9MOM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:39:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KA9MOM
Operator(s): KA9MOM
Station: KA9MOM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  162
   40:   94
   20:   33
   15:   31
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Did far better then I thought I would. Antennas 5-BTV and a Inverted-V with the
apex at 35 feet for 80. Had trouble with the wall to wall signals on 20. 40 and
80 were great. All contacts were search and pounce. Worked all Cal. sections the
first night on 15. Missed ND,MAR,NL,and NWT. Haven't worked ND in the last four
sweeps. I did hear a weak MAR but he got knocked out by a big gun who moved in
above us on 40. Maybe next year.