[3830] SS SSB VO1HP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdavis@nfld.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1HP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 02:41:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    1
   20:   75
   15:   45
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Not into SSB contesting but thought I would give it a try for an hour or so.
I know the need for NL is great so hate to not help out when possible.  Missed
SSCW this year as we were visiting two daughters and son in VE3.

Although not a contesting rig I enjoyed playing with new ICOM IC-7200 + old
salvaged Peltor boom headset.  Antenna Force 12 C3SS.  My 80/40M dipole are cut
for CW.

Small log uploaded to LotW & eQSL

73 Frank VO1HP
www.vo1hp.ca