[3830] SS SSB VE7IN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE7IN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:59:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:    0
   80:   97
   40:   79
   20:  141
   15:  258
   10:    0
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Well not as good as last year. Missed 5 mults. Did hear a couple while I was
S&Ping but never hooked up. Seems I did much better on 40 last year then this
year, perhaps my timing going to the band needs looking at.

Always enjoyable even with some of the crush when LP, and especially good to
hook up with ops I usually only meet during SS.

Thanks all for the Q's