[3830] SS SSB W5MX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bydal@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W5MX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:58:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:  140
   40:  832
   20:    4
   15:   24
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Not much on the SSB contests, maybe getting a voice keyer of sorts would help!
Start losing my voice after a while. Need to invest in one soon.
Plans with family Saturday night. Got up Sunday AM and thought I would just
hand out a few Q's on 40. I didn't get out of the chair once for 6 hours. It
was a non-stop run, maybe called cq 10 times. That got me fairly close to a
sweep by itself. checked the other bands out for mult's and a little s/p and
ended up with the sweep. Seemed like a great amount of activity and heard some
with some high Q totals. Thanks to all for the Q's and see you all in the next
one! 73's de Bryan, W5MX