[3830] CQWW CW N6RV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kendrick.w@ca.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6RV SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:17:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 36:43

  160:   12     6        5
   80:   31    14       19
   40:   62    19       31
   20:  349    35       93
   15:  129    20       50
   10:   26     9       11
------------------------------
Total:  609   103      209  Total Score = 508,872

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well I can not believe I stayed up all night Friday! I did doze off during the
day on Saturday! I know this because when I slumped my hand would hit the
memory keyer button and send my call. The side tone would wake me up!
Interesting conditions on 20. Maybe I just do not get up that early. The best
European opening was before dawn on the first day. The band was full of
Europeans and the East Coast stations were weak if at all readable! Good to
hear 10 open. I wish more Pacific stations would run up there and check. Also
80 and 40 came through nicely. Again the operators on the other end did great
pulling out my call. I amazed how much I worked on the 80/40 with the un-tuned
loop. Finally, if we could only have 10% of the activity we had this weekend
throughout the year the hobby would really come to life! Merry Christmas! N6RV