[3830] CQWW CW VE3CR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dferris1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CR M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:32:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CR
Operator(s): VE3CR,VA3DF
Station: VE3CR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   78    11       19
   80:  359    18       68
   40:  625    32      113
   20:  456    33      123
   15:  185    23       79
   10:   25     9       13
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Things started out on a bad note, couldn't get the radio to talk to the computer
and the internet was down! Worked our way through these challenges only to find
that our computer mouse was locking up on Saturday afternoon - however, we
fought off Murphy and managed to post a credible score.

Many items of note including the outstanding conditions on 40 m. Glad to see
some activity on 15 and 10 m. as well.

When all the dust had settled we ended up with a new high score (for us) - no
doubt, due in part, to the excellent apple pie and ice cream we were served on
Saturday evening by VE3CR'S XYL, Sheila.

Our thanks to all those who travel great distances to operate from rare
locations - well done guys!!

We had a great time, hope everyone enjoyed the contest as much as we did!

73,

Doug
VA3DF