[3830] CQWW CW W0ETT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0ETT SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:02:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   19     8       10
   80:   15    10        8
   40:  164    27       71
   20:  285    32       87
   15:   87    21       41
   10:   28     9       11
------------------------------
Total:  598   107      228  Total Score = 541,025

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good band condx especially on 20m and 40m.  Even had 28 Qs on 10m thanks to
openings both days.  Many dxpeditions worked for new ones in this dx test;
many thanks to all who traveled to operate from a rare one or to activate one
of the DXCC countries.  Especially glad my LP got thru to expeditioners:  9L5A,
5R8ZO, 6W1RW, 9J3A, A25NW, FO8RZ, CN2R on 160m, AH0/AH2Y, OY6A, and YS4U.
Interesting QSO on 80m about an hour and half from end, even tho it was still
sunny in Colorado;  wkd EE2W who must have some vy good ears.

Glad to work Phil TI5N on 15m;  heard him numerous times with S9 signals on 15m
since he was doing a singleband.  , and hear GMCCers on in the contest:  K0RF,
K0FX, KO7X, K0EU, K0DU, KV0Q, K6XT, AD1C, and K0AV.  Sorry if I missed listing
anyone.

IC756pro3 performed perfectly...just the op made occasional mistakes!

73 Ken, W0ETT

ps.  Bronco game didn't even conflict with the contest since the Broncos won
their game on T-day, Thursday!