[3830] CQWW CW K6CSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6CSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:13:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    4     2        3
   40:   30    14       17
   20:   65    16       19
   15:   24    11       14
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, This kind of loudly defines the difference between phone and CW for my
little station. This is 6 times my phone score. This also is 1200 points fewer
than my portable operation last year with a Butternut Vertical and a full size
Off-Center Fed Windom from Goodyear, AZ. I probably should not have spent any
time on 160. I was happy with 2 KH6 QSO's on 80. I heard Masa, JH4UYB on 3526
at about 10:00Z Sunday but he apparently couldn't hear me calling him. I did
work him on 40, 20 and 15. I also worked HC8GR on 40, 20 and 15. It would have
been nice to have had some action on 10. Hopefully next year will be better
with some continued improvement in the solar cycle. Bert, K6CSL