[3830] CQWW CW A35KL(W6ZL) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlee@w6zl.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW A35KL(W6ZL) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:08:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: A35KL
Operator(s): W6ZL
Station: A35KL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Tonga
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:    6     3        4
   20:  226    20       25
   15:  811    21       36
   10:   36     7        5
------------------------------
Total: 1079    51       70  Total Score = 375,584

Club:

Comments:

Malo e lelei!

Operation during the CQ WW C.W. 28, 29 Nov 2009 was from QTH of Paul A35A [ex.
A35RK] on Lifuka Island, OC-169. Many thanks to Paul and his family for hosting
my SOABLP entry. Paul stayed up both nights on 80M to boost his country totals
as A35A, while letting me have the run of the station during the day. Just over
1000 Q's, mostly on 15 M using Paul's Elecraft K3 and SteppIR 3 el. at 7 m
elevation. Solar power plus a little boost from a 1 kW genset. Paul's wife
Va'inga, and their children Sia, Ana Pesi, and Waikato kept me well supplied
with food and coffee. Thanks to all for your contact!