[3830] CQWW CW PY2ZXU SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PY2ZXU SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:40:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2ZXU
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PY2ZXU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Mogi das Cruzes
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2433    40      145
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks to all that made this possible: PY2DM, Mamiro and the PW2D gang,
including PY2VM, Carlos that handles the QSLs!
Getting old I had for long planned to this a SOSB 15m affair and to promote CW
in the core group we opted to make a Multi Single Band effort.
Me PY2ZXU 15m
Fabio, PY2BK 80m
Alan, PY2LSM 10m
Andr'e, PY2MTV stayed home and could do any band.
I it is with great pride that I see our PW2D core group getting seroius about
CW!
I am not expecting to win this calss here in Brazil as we have some stations
that have better equipment and with very skilled operators.
73, Thomas, PY2ZXU, SM0CXU