[3830] CQWW CW OP4K(ON4JZ) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OP4K(ON4JZ) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 01:44:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 7h51

  160:   24     6       24
   80:   45    11       40
   40:  239    10       27
   20:  314    21       45
   15:  162     6        6
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

My initial plan was to participate as SOAB or SOSB for 36 hours but last week my
dad had to undergo surgery which completely changed my priorities.
Main focus now is the recovery after my dads operation.
Worked only a limited amount of time starting Sunday morning but am very happy
with the obtained result.
I made a few qso's on 15, went to 20m, switched back to 15.
Took a break for supper and started again in the evening on 20m to continue on
the low bands 40, 80 and 160m.

Station
Yaesu FT-2000
Acom 2000
Optibeam OB18-6 (3 on 40, 4 on 20 and 15)
Inverted v for 80m
Top loaded T vertical for 160m + 1 radial

73 to all
See u in the next contest(s)
Joe OP4K / ON4JZ