[3830] CQWW CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:59:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF4PD, DK3QZ, DL1XW, DL3HAH, DL3QQ, DL5XX, DL7CS, HB9CVQ, LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1545    24       84
   80:  2290    30      104
   40:  3174    37      134
   20:  2364    38      136
   15:   970    35      120
   10:   229    13       54
-------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was a great contest and we are still surprised by our result. This was our
first try in the M/M category in the CQWW.
As the setup is designed for M/S , we were very surprised how well everything
worked.
A lot of pre-work and a completely new beverage system, which was built the day
before the contest, helped a lot on low bands.

The team with only 8 operators did a great job as most of them had never worked
from LX7I.

Thanks for all who called us, Log will be available in a few days on LOTW and
on our webpage.

I have now a lot of new ideas how to improve the setup. A completely new
automatic antenna switching system is planned for next year.

Also new yagis for 10M-80M will be put up next year. It is a big project and I
hope that everything will be ready for the next CQWW contests 2010,

73s de Philippe LX2A /LX7I
www.lx2a.com

Setup :

·  160M: Dipol @24m /  GP